People tend to think of libraries as peaceful and calming places. While we’re working to correct that stereotype by offering lots of exciting programs and inviting kids, teens, and adults to interact with each other and library staff in normal speaking voices, sometimes it does tend to get a little … Continue reading
Hamilton, NY 13346
Phone: (315) 824-3060
Fax: (315) 824-8420
HoursMon. to Thurs. 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat. 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Recent Blog Posts
- Let the Library Be Your Guide(d Meditation) October 17, 2019
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Personal Hygiene Product Donations! October 10, 2019
- Chair-ity Raffle October 3, 2019
- New Museum Exhibit Up! September 26, 2019
- Crazy, Free, Book-to-Movie Club September 19, 2019